The firmware (listed as Earphones Version in the app settings) can be updated with Over-The-Air (OTA) updates. Below you can find step-by-step instructions for completing an OTA update.
Before starting the update:
1. Be sure there are no updates available for our app and that your headphones are fully charged.
2. Mke sure your phone is connected to Wifi.
3. Keep your phone and your neckband close to each other; frequent Bluetooth disconnections will make the process go slower.
Initiating the OTA update:
1. Connect your device to your phone and open up the Vi app.
2. The update will automatically start and you can check to be sure in your settings. If you cannot click on the "Earphones Version" heading and you see a number next to it, the update has not begun.
3. If the update has not started, try signing in and out of your app and then start a run (or do a fake run!) to trigger the update.
4. When the update is complete, close your Vi app and power down your device for 10 minutes. After that, voila! You’ve received the most recent OTA update: Vi Earphones 02.03.03.00!